From: Linux [mailto:li...@ikf.co.in]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 3:45 PM
To: 'qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com'
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Re: Migration of qmail

Eric,

yes, it work for me.

Thanks!!!!

Regards,

Vivek Patil
system admin

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 11:04 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Migration of qmail

You need the latest version of qtp-restore from the svn repo. Download
it here:
http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/browser/bin/qtp-restore
Click the Plain Text or Original Format links at the bottom of the page
to download.

Check the environment variables in qtp-restore to be sure they're
appropriate for your installation.

Please show us an example of error messages if they persist after doing
this.

On 02/06/2014 09:35 PM, Linux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used the following step to backup and restore but not work for me,
>
> On old server:
>
> 1. qtp-backup
>
> 2. copy *-backup.tar.gz to new server under /root
>
> 3. scp /opt/qmailtoaster-plus/bin/qtp-restore NEWSERVER:/root
>
> On new server:
>
> 1. cd /root
>
> 2. sh qtp-restore
>
> It giving me lots of error as no such files or directory continuously.
>
> Is there is no backup and restore command on newly installed server
> using qt-bootstrap
>
> Regards,
>
> Vivek Patil
>
> system admin