On 02/10/2014 07:00 AM, Linux wrote:
Hi all,

I have a QMT server on centos 5.4, when I am trying to login it from any
user it shows authentication wrong.

I logged it into single user mod and changed the root password and start
runlevel 3, but facing same. Same in runlevel 5.

I tried it also using SSH but not able to login, even from root user also.

Can anybody suggest me what to do.

Regards,

Vivek Patil

system admin

This has little to nothing to do with QMT. You're not talking about email accounts, right?

If you can change the root password in single user mode, you should be able to change passwords for any system account(s).

What have you been doing that might have broken things? Playing with nss configuration or pam?

Is the keyboard you're using defective perhaps?