On 03/12/2014 02:41 AM, Scot Needy wrote:
So I installed spamdyke using /usr/sbin/qtp-install-spamdyke thinking that
would replace my spam engine  but from the logs and your comment I’m guessing I
need to uninstall spamassasin as I still see simscan in the logs from tcprules.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still keep spamassassin. There are times when you want to flag things and not outright reject them, ans SA is good at that. I was simply speculating *IF I had to pick just one*. They happily work side by side as it is.