at the end of your command. Be sure to include the separation character.

Note that it's sep-ONE, not sep-EL.
There's also a --sep2 option.

On 03/25/2014 09:26 PM, Linux wrote:
Eric,

Where I should put --sep1 option, I tried everywhere but it not work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 10:57 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Migration ftom Smarter mail to Qmail Toaster

On 03/23/2014 10:31 PM, Linux wrote:
Hi,

I am migrating mailboxes from Smarter Mail Enterprise 5.5 on Qmail
Toaster. My Smarter Mail support imap.

I have created the same email ids and passwords on QMT. And run
following command on my QMT to sync mails from Smarter Mail to QMT

imapsync --host1 <OLD SERVER> --user1 <USER FROM OLD SERVER> --password1
<OLD SERVER USER PASSWORD> --authmech1 LOGIN --host2 <NEW SERVER>
--user2 <USER FROM NEW SERVER> --password2 <NEW SERVER USER PASS>
--authmech2 LOGIN

Transfer started at Mon Mar 24 06:08:02 2014

$RCSfile: imapsync,v $ $Revision: 1.536 $ $Date: 2013/04/17 14:33:12 $

Here is a [linux] system (Linux *QMT* 2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP
Thu May 16 20:59:36 UTC 2013 x86_64)

With perl 5.10.1 Mail::IMAPClient  3.32

Command line used:

/usr/bin/imapsync --host1 *SMARTERMAIL* --user1 u...@domain.com
--password1 MASKED --authmech1 LOGIN --host2 *QMTSERVER* --user2
u...@domain.com --password2 MASKED --authmech2 LOGIN

Temp directory is /tmp

PID file is /tmp/imapsync.pid

/tmp/imapsync.pid already exists, overwriting it

Modules version list:

Mail::IMAPClient     3.32

IO::Socket 1.31

IO::Socket::INET     1.31

IO::Socket::SSL      1.31

Digest::MD5 2.39

Digest::HMAC_MD5     1.01

Term::ReadKey        2.30

Authen::NTLM 1.09

Info: turned ON syncinternaldates, will set the internal dates (arrival
dates) on host2 same as host1.

Info: will try to use LOGIN authentication on host1

Info: will try to use LOGIN authentication on host2

Host1: imap server [*SMARTERMAIL*] port [143] user [u...@domain.com]

Host2: imap server [*QMTSERVER*] port [143] user [u...@domain.com]

Banner: * OK IMAP4rev1 SmarterMail

Info: host *SMARTERMAIL* says it has NO CAPABILITY for AUTHENTICATE LOGIN

Info: success login on [*SMARTERMAIL*] with user [u...@domain.com] auth
[LOGIN]

Banner: * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE] Courier-IMAP
ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for
distribution information.

Info: host *QMTSERVER* says it has NO CAPABILITY for AUTHENTICATE LOGIN

Info: success login on [*QMTSERVER*] with user [u...@domain.com] auth
[LOGIN]

Host1: state Authenticated

Host2: state Authenticated

Host1 capability: IMAP4 IDLE IMAP4rev1

Host2 capability: IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE

No NAMESPACE capability in imap server *SMARTERMAIL*

Give the separator character with the --sep1 option,

the folowing listing of folders may help you to find it:

[Inbox]

Most of the time it is character . or /

so try --sep1 . or --sep1 /

So what's the problem?