hey folks - please be aware that simply patching OpenSSL is NOT sufficient to
mitigate the risk.  if you have been using a RHEL/CentOS 6 system to host
services secured by SSL, then you should consider your keys compromised, revoke
your keys, and deploy new keys and new certs.

read http://heartbleed.com to learn more.

-steve

--
http://five.sentenc.es