We've completed migration of the QMT wiki host to a new home. This is a temporary arrangement, as we will be migrating the wiki content from the present Mediawiki platform to the wiki services that are provided as part of github. I hope this migration will be completed before the end of the year.

Anyone interested in doing a little wiki editing? Any help will be greatly appreciated, and you can have your name in lights (or not). ;)

Many thanks to Martin Waschbüsch for his past services and contributions. We hope he continues to stay in touch, as you never know when our paths may cross again.

Thanks also go to Myles Wakeham at Edgeneering.com for hosting the wiki server temporarily, as well as our list server.

Thanks too to Dan McAllister for aiding in a smooth migration. He continues to do a bang-up job with DNS and mirror support!

And last but not least, thanks to all of you other community members for participating in this project. Without you there would be no QMT.

P.S. If there are any problems with the wiki that appear soon, this is probably the cause. ;)