On 06/21/2014 08:47 AM, Systems Desk GEG wrote:
After installing DKIM on a Cnetos 5 dedi with kloxo, qmail started to
fail. First I was getting "Unable to run qmail-remote".  After some
attempts to repair including installing qmailtoaster plus and running
new model, I am getting , "451 qq trouble creating files in queue
(#4.3.0). When I try qmail stat cannot find the file seems to be qmail
files missing or corrupted. Well...I am totally lost. Anyone had
problems and found solutions after DKIM install?
Best regards
Laura Reed
Systems Desk
Group East Gate
2014-06-21

I presume you followed the wiki instructions for DKIM?

Sounds to me like a permissions problem. I'd look for an owner or sticky bit that's not set properly. Please post "ls -l /var/qmail/bin".