Hi Eric,
  I found a few on techyguru but they
are C6.5 and torrents.
  Any other ideas please?

best wishes
  Tony White

 On 10/07/2014 10:03, Eric Shubert wrote:

On 07/09/2014 04:44 PM, Tony White wrote:
Hi folks,
   Before I go off to build my own QMT CentOS5 virtual image
does anyone have clean one I could buy please?

I don't think they're for sale, but I believe there are a few available for
download. MadMac has set them up IIRC.

Just curious, why COS5? If you're starting something from scratch, you might try the new scripts. Takes about 30 minutes to build from what I've heard.
https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util/blob/master/README.install
Only gotcha I'm aware of is if you run QMT behind a router, you'll need to omit or modify the firewall script slightly to allow private address traffic.