Hi Tony.

The reason why I managed to submit more than one copy is that the mail
to the qmaillist got stuck in the 'remote-queue' this happended after I
updated clamav (cos6)  - well firsthand it was rejected with a 'qq soft
reject' which was entirely my own fault, but after fixing that detail i
submitted my email to the list but did not receive it through the list
so i did some digging and found it was stuck in the 'remote queue' so I
checked user rights, cleaning up the queue,..... submitting the mail again.

Later I saw that e-mails received in the list was very much delayed
before hitting my inbox so maybe Eric knows what is/was going on.
 (I also receives 3 - 4 of Your emails)

Cheers,
Finn