Hi List (Eric).

Have any of You any idea why I sometimes is getting numerous copies of
some of the emails from the qmailtoaster-list ?

Looking in my logfiles I don't see any specific issue other than normal
entries though the "from" content in the CHKUSER log entry is different

CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from <qmailtoaster-list-return-16827-finn
CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from <qmailtoaster-list-return-16825-finn

- it is as if the mails get submitted x times to me  (can be 1 to 6
times) - today it started when I received the reply to "Firewall" by Me
-  up until then only one copy of each mail - and it is only happening
when getting mails from qmailtoaster-list.

Only change I can recall,  I have updated clamd to the latest

I'm runnig COS 6.5 and the latest and greatest QMT.

Cheers,
Finn