From: Sebastian Grewe
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 12:43 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Firewall

Yeah I saw that tar file they offer. I wanted to use it with chef and just feed
shorewall some include files. Will see how it goes.

Cheers,
Sebastian

On 17.07.2014, at 22:48, M <sysad...@tricubemedia.com> wrote:

  Shorewall firewall is based on iptables so it should work.
  and this script gets its data from :
  DLROOT="http://www.ipdeny.com/ipblocks/data/countries";

  Dave M