Dan McAllister wrote:
> Ok, I know STOCK QMT comes with mlm -- but I also recall others talking
> about other list management tools for QMT....
>
> I have a client that wants to use a mail list (tens of thousands of
> entries, he says -- I've warned him of the blacklist risk!)
>
> What are our other alternatives?

If you're running CentOS ... which you presumably are ... you can use
'yum' to install 'mailman'. There's no specific integration with QMT, but
in my experience they play fairly nicely together.

In a past life, I did a whole 'mailman' setup by hand, including
installing from source. _That_ I do not recommend. But my recollection is
that using 'yum' to get it going was pretty painless. While 'mailman' has
an interface that only Richard Stallman could love, once it's installed it
requires minimal attention.

Your mileage may vary.

Angus