Hi Chandran Manikandan.

Do as Eric wrote :

"
If your backup is from qtp-backup, you can run qt-restore to restore it.

If you only have what's in the /home/vpopmail/domains/ directory, you'll
need to manually create the domain(s) and accounts. Then you can restore
the domains/.
"

This is Your answer I think

vadddomain and vadduser - restore from Your backup domains/ to new
created domains/

In the future I recommend using qtp-backup / qtp-restore for qmail which
makes it easy to move qmail to new locations.

Regards,
Finn