From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 9:23 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] install qmailtoaster on centos 6.5 64 bit
version

I'm in the process of fixing up the firewall script. No telling when that'll
be completed.

Since before I '06, it blocks traffic from private address blocks, assuming
they're spoofed. This caught me too when I first used QMT.

Just comment out the line with 192.168 in it (presuming that's the range for
your lan) and rerun the script. That should take care of it.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util/master/qt-b