Have you tried increaaing the limit to 200?

Rajesh M. wrote:
hi

i have a problem with one of my clients

the client composes multiple emails ie over 200 separate emails in his outbox and then sends them together.
each mail is addressed to one single recepient email id only.

in chkuser i had set the limit to : CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT to 50
which i assumed that one single email may have upto 50 recepients

however while sending these 200 emails together my client gets chkuser error that :

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
'a...@b.com' on 14/10/2014 2:46 AM
550 5.7.1 sorry, you are violating our security policies (chkuser)

i wanted to know why this error comes since each email contains one single recepient only

rajesh