I guess we missed that. :(
Yes, dovecot should be running.

Probably should add:
# chkconfig dovecot on
# service dovecot start
to the qt-install script.

Not having dovecot running would certainly keep squirrelmail from working. ;)

On 11/15/2014 12:34 AM, Alex Kan wrote:
Dear Eric,

When I check with nmap, I got the result below:

Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2014-11-15 15:05 HKT
Nmap scan report for 192.168.0.250
Host is up (0.0000020s latency).
Not shown: 995 closed ports
PORT     STATE SERVICE
22/tcp   open  ssh
25/tcp   open  smtp
80/tcp   open  http
587/tcp  open  submission
3306/tcp open  mysql

No imap was found.

When I checked with chkconfig, I found that dovecot is off.

dovecot         0:off   1:off   2:off   3:off   4:off   5:off   6:off

May I confirm do the new QMT use dovecot or not?

Do it mean that I need to start dovecot after the installation instructions
below?

Installation Instructions (pre-wiki)
.) install CentOS minimal
# curl