On 12/04/2014 05:11 PM, Kevin Katz wrote:
I’ve recently run into an issue where the attachments sent to SpamCop
through Spamassassin’s SpamCop plug-in and qtp-report-spam have been
either empty or the attachment has been folded into up to 10 other
attachments. I’d say about 20% of the time, the report will send
properly but the rest of the time the report has one of the issues
above. Anyone know where I should start looking to find out what’s going
on?

I had this set up and working about a year ago but had turned it off for
one reason or the other, but I kept all of the original configurations.
I’ve been flooded with spam lately so I decided to turn it back on but
ran into this issue.

Thank You

Kevin Katz

Internet Toolbox

509-215-0291

www.internet-toolbox.net <http://www.internet-toolbox.net>

I would check with the plugin authors, and also see if there's perhaps an update for it.

Thanks!