I would try that first. I appears to met that MS sets up some things regarding the server that can't be changed, only established when the account is being set up. These settings might be in the registry, but the also might be in the dreaded .pst file. While MS has released specs for the pst format (I presume in hopes of getting others to use the piece of garbage), I'm not aware of any utility that allows one to do some tweaking of its contents.

I haven't had my hands on O13 yet, so I can't be to sure. I may arrange to get one soon though.

Thanks.