Hi,

My 2 cents on this below:

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 5:54 AM, Edwin C <ecasim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> How about you guys start charging for an annual fee or something?
>>>
>>> Just to assure that qmailtoaster gets updated all the time: dovecot,
>>> spamassassin, clamav... the rest of the stuff.
>>>
>>> Then you should have flawless installs on CentOS 6 and CentOs 7.

The driving force of the project has been Eric S. Without him we
wouldn't have the toaster we have now... Lately he has been less
active with this project, and that starts to show... If you are
reading this Eric, it would be nice to hear your opinion, would you
have more time for the project if some compensation for your work
could be arranged?

Best,
Peter