Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:42:04 +0800
From: u...@sysbible.org
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com; ad...@proman.org
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] How to make it to GMAIL's INBOX (not SPAM) folder?

Hi Marco,

Sorry, I replied too fast.

Yes I was getting the issue and YES it helps -- thanks.

Anyone has any comments/suggestions regarding GMAIL?

Thank you all

On 2015-01-23 15:35, Unai Rodriguez wrote:

I don't get the reverse DNS error...

Sent from my Xiaomi
On Jan 23, 2015 2:58 PM, Marco Volkert <ad...@proman.org> wrote:

 Hi,
 Not sure how Google identifies SPAM but I did a quickcheck for that domains:

 sysbible.org - http://mxtoolbox.com/domain/sysbible.org/?source=findmonitors
 You might to fix that: "Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner" for server
iwo.mailriot.com

 ajorenrac.com - http://mxtoolbox.com/domain/ajorenrac.com/?source=findmonitors
 You might to fix that: "Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner" for server
iwo.mailriot.com

 Still not sure if this helps ...

 Marco