Fabian:

Look at the output of a "//home/vpopmail/bin/vdominfo deviltracks.net"/ and verify that it looks "right" -- if not, I would probably use brute force and command line the adding of the domain

     # */home/vpopmail/bin/vdeldomain deviltracks.net ;
   /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain deviltracks.net */<//password//>/

I learned to stop trusting the vqadmin interface years ago -- must say I have yet to regain any trust in it. Perhaps others have other experiences?

Dan
IT4SOHO