Sorry, you could also check the softlimit. Some pointers in the wiki:

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Troubleshooting

On 05/30/2015 10:22 AM, Bharath Chari wrote:

On 05/30/2015 09:18 AM, Tony White wrote:

*From:* Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Sent:* Saturday, 30 May 2015, 14:20
*Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] The mail server responded this user has no $HOME/Maildir

On 5/29/2015 6:32 PM, Tony White wrote:

+OK
pass letmeinplease
-ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir
-ERR unable to write pipe

*From:* Tony White <aewhite...@yahoo.com.au> <mailto:aewhite...@yahoo.com.au> *To:* "qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com" <mailto:qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com> <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com> <mailto:qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, 30 May 2015, 10:26

Hi folks,
I have no idea what this is but noone can get email.
Trying to retrieve mail generates the error...

Sending of password for u...@example.com <mailto:u...@example.com> did not succeed.
Mail server ServerName responded: this user has no $HOME/Maildir

Anyone any ideas please? I will keep searching the net meanwhile.

TIA.

tony