Hi Guys,
I just tried installed QMT on CentOS 6 on a VPS and it has been giving me
problems not being able to login to the server after reboot.
#1 - SSH problem / install bug
The reason is the firewall settings in /etc/sysconfig/iptables has no provision
to accept port 22 ssh.
Just add
-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 --tcp-flags FIN,SYN,RST,ACK SYN -j ACCEPT
before the port 25 line to allow ssh login.
#2 - httpd problem / install bug
After installing QMT with qt-install you will not be able to /webmail or
/qmailadmin simply because httpd has not yet been restarted to have the changes
in configuration files take effect.
So please have an "httpd restart" installed at the end of qt-install
Just adding my 2 cents to QMT on CentOS 6.
Best wishes,Edwin