Fabe,

What is even stranger is that your install seems correct and mine seems
incorrect according to the output of the following two rpm listings...

# rpm -q --list libvpopmail-devel
# rpm -q --list vpopmail

Now I have no idea why /home/vpopmail/lib  exists on my two toasters.
According to the output (from the above commands) it was put their by
neither rpm, vpopmail nor libvpopmail-devel .

EricB