Thanks guys, I supposed that one option was to return to my old version of
openssl but this contains some security problems, the solution I found was
to share them if they occur:

To resolve the issue I made an exception ssl check for these remote hots.

I leave the steps in case help someone:

mkdir /var/qmail/control/notlshosts
touch /var/qmail/control/notlshosts/domain.com

(If you do not know the mx record of the domain you can use: "dig mx
domain.com")

touch /var/qmail/control/notlshosts/mail.domain.com

qmailctl restart

Done! --> @4000000055943b8f3a664b64 delivery 1: success:
IP_accepted_message./Remote_host_said:_250_2.0.0_t61JC5iW004986_Message_accepted_for_delivery/

Best regards,

Paul