Havrla,

What's broken?

When I make the various setting changes in qmailadmin ( [ Set catchall email deleted | Set catchall bounced | Set remote catch all account ], and CatchAll Account) it reflects the change in .qmail-default:

# cat .qmail-default (Set catchall bounced)
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
# cat .qmail-default (Set catchall email delete)
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete
# cat .qmail-default (CatchAll Account)
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' postmaster at mydomain.tld

Each dump (cat) of .qmail-default was done after each change.

is 'vdelivermail' broken?

Eric

On 6/28/2016 8:25 AM, Eric wrote:
I'll look at it. I don't remember hearing about this. Maybe I just forgot.

On 6/28/2016 7:52 AM, Havrla wrote:
Helooo

Still does not work, something new?

Thanks
Havrla

http://notes.sagredo.eu/node/23

      downgrading vpopmail solved qmailadmin's catch-all account break
      <http://notes.sagredo.eu/comment/524#comment-524>

Submitted by roberto puzzanghera on Fri, 10/03/2014 - 18:42.

Dear all,

after some testing I found out that it works when downgrading vpopmail
to v. 5.4.32 and qmailadmin to 1.2.15.

I also noticed that the compilation of qmailadmin breaks when compiling
1.2.16 over vpopmail 5.4.32, or 1.2.15 over vpopmail 5.4.33.

Summarizing:

  * qmailadmin 1.2.16 goes with vpopmail-5.4.33, but this option seems
    to have the catch-all accounts functionality broken
  * qmailadmin 1.2.15 only goes with vpopmail-5.4.32