----- Original Message -----
From: Eric [mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com]
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:57:17 -0600

Rajesh,

It would be just like any other RPM update. The RPM install will stop
and start services. With Spamdyke, if you're upgrading to 5, you'll have
to run a script (below) I provided, but until you run it you're toaster
will be rejecting email (it only takes a second to run).

Remember if you have special settings in spamdyke.conf backup!

<fixsd.sh>
#!/bin/sh
sed -i \
-e 's/reject-missing-sender-mx/reject-sender=no-mx/g' \
-e 's/rejection-text-missing-sender-mx/rejection-text-sender-no-mx/g' \
-e 's/reject-identical-sender-recipient/reject-recipient=same-as-sender/g' \
-e
's/rejection-text-identical-sender-recipient/rejection-text-recipient-same-as-sender/g'
\
-e 's/local-domains-file/qmail-rcpthosts-file/g' \
-e 's/local-domains-entry=/#local-domains-entry=(Add these entries to
qmail-rcpthosts-file)/g' \
-e 's/morercpthosts/qmail-morercpthosts-cdb/'g /etc/spamdyke/spamdyke.conf
</fixsd.sh>

Eric