Sorry about the delayed response Ridwan. Yes I have installed the vacation filter in roundcube. I don't remember all the details, but it did involve the activating of sieve and managesieve in dovecot and roundcube and enabling firewall rule for managesieve, port 4190, I think. I'm not sure if this is the only way, but it's the one I worked on.