For a while, my Centos7 build was doing a pretty good job; once I enabled Pyzor
and blocked a number of suspect TLDs, I was getting spam rejection rates
averaging around 90%, but over the last month or so it’s dropped to more like
65%.

I can’t see any obvious reasons for this; nothing unexpected in logs as far as
I can tell.

I’ve been saving spam that got through, and I’ve got a body of about 1500 spam
messages now. I’m reading conflicting advice regarding the use of sa-learn. If
I run it against this body to teach it spam, do I also need to do a “ham” run
against OK mail? And are these numbers high enough, or should I wait until I
have more? Or is it risky to do that at all?

Any advice for tuning this thing up? The spam problem seems to be getting worse
lately.

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Steve Linberg, Chief Goblin