From: Eric Broch [mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 12:45 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] question about qmailtoaster and + as a delimiter
instead of the default - option

Perhaps,

This may help, although, honestly, I wouldn't know now how to implement it.

http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#qmail-users

Eric

On 2/3/2017 10:33 AM, Eric Broch wrote:

Okay, I understand.

I'm not sure how to use a + instead of a -, easily in qmail.

On 2/3/2017 9:58 AM, Michiel van Es wrote:

Hi Eric,

I don't want to create a new user but it should be all sent to the same mailbox.
For example test+t...@domain.ltd <mailto:test+t...@domain.ltd>  should go to
the mailbox of user t...@domain.ltd <mailto:t...@domain.ltd> .

The good thing with the delimiter is that you can use
user+websitewhereyouveboughtsomethin...@domain.ltd
<mailto:user+websitewhereyouveboughtsomethin...@domain.ltd>  and it is always
sent to the u...@domain.ltd <mailto:u...@domain.ltd>  mailbox where the user
can filter the detail part and sent it to a subfolder and keep track on all
those websites.

Cheers,

Michiel