Hi:

We're in the process of converting a large qmail/vpopmail mailserver with about a hundred domains, from Bill's Centos 5 Toaster to the new CentOS 7 qmailtoaster. It's been a bit of a learning curve but so far it looks good.

We're migrating blocks of ten domains at a time. We've found a script that generates the SQL to convert the vpasswd file to mysql but we haven't found anything similar for the .qmail forwards.

We'd like to do this on a domain by domain basis and have a chance to look at the SQL before it's executed. 'vconvert' and 'dotqmail2valias' seem to want to convert every domain on the server.

If anyone knows of or has a script that generates the SQL to convert dotqmail forwards to mysql we'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Jeff Koch