Good day all,

I've finally acquired a "new" machine to house our current install of the toaster, installed CentOS 7 and ran all available updates, and rounded up the preparatory files for the install. I will most likely install qmailtoaster and take it on a test drive before migrating our current install to the new box. I would like to inquire on the best way to do this, since the current install is on a CentOS 5 box and we are running Courier instead of Dovecot. Should I restore from a backup, or should I recreate the domain on the new box? I'm in no hurry, the current install is performing like a champ, and I have a backup machine in place should something go awry before the new machine is ready. Any advice or horror stories would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Sean