Hi Friends,

I am running Qmailtoaster in centos 6.6 server with 150 email accounts.
All the email accounts are configured in mobile and desktop in IMAP type.
I am worried for the email if any removed all the emails from his inbox
using their email client(Outlook or any mobile client)

In this scenario, how to take a backup all the email accounts separately.

At present i have configured all the email accounts in Outlook in spare
system and took the backup monthly in pst format.

It is killing my time for all the day.

I have hosted another domain in third party vendor with email hosting and
advanced email backup.

They have provided two separate control panel logins.
One control panel provided to create new email account and check the size
etc.
Another control panel provided to configure those email account in IMAP
type.
Once configured those email account in this control panel, it is showing
the backup process completed message in backup status.
There is one option to download those email account in PST format to any
system.

So i would like to make a same scenario in our office which is our another
domain hosted in our server.

Anyone have the experience  . Could you help me to provide the solution.

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*