That's good to hear!

On 12/16/2017 7:34 AM, jin&hitman&Barracuda wrote:
Hi Eric
Yesterday night, i just change qmail server and worked with all domains. By the way, i used 1024 bit keys and a different selector.

Thank you so much

On 14 Dec 2017 12:55 p.m., "jin&hitman&Barracuda" <jinhit...@gmail.com <mailto:jinhit...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thank you Eric

    Before i go further on that guide, let me ask that can i use this
    solution to sign different domains ?

    On 13 Dec 2017 11:27 p.m., "Eric Broch" <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com