Hi everyone,

I tried qmailadmin plugin but it doesn't work for me because it shows password and vacation message tabs in english even though my qmailadmin works in portuguese.
So I'm working with password plugin and sql driver anyway.

I found out vacation message is not working, I'm configuring it via QmailAdmin and the files seems ok:

# ll /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/.qmail -rw------- 1 vpopmail vchkpw 207 Jan 24 15:31 /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/.qmail # cat /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/.qmail /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/Maildir/ | /usr/bin/autorespond 86400 3 /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/vacation/message /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/vacation

# ll /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/vacation/message -rw------- 1 vpopmail vchkpw 55 Jan 24 15:31 /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/vacation/message # cat /home/vpopmail/domains/iwtelecom.com.br/fulano/vacation/message From: ful...@iwtelecom.com.br Subject: ausente

No idea why yet.