Abel - thanks - I'll give it a try - how about forcing it to use port 26 for outgoing mail?

Jeff

On 7/3/2019 9:39 AM, a...@globalgate.com.ar wrote:

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019, Jeff Koch wrote:

Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 09:35:20 -0400
From: Jeff Koch <jeffk...@intersessions.com>
To: Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>, qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Relaying mail to another server

Hi - I need to temporarily relay all mail from a QMT7 mailserver to another server that will distribute the mail. Does anyone know how to reconfigure the QMT7 mailserver to do that?

This is because my host is currently blocking outgoing port 25 so I thought I'd relay the mail on port 26 to a server we have on another host. But I need to configure QMT7 to do that.

Regards, Jeff

Hi,

/usr/bin/echo  ":<ip_external_relay>" >> /var/qmail/control/smtproutes

kind regards,

__Abel.