Hi Eric:

That patch might work - is it already installed?

Jeff

On 8/22/2019 7:18 PM, Eric Broch wrote:
What about this tcpserver limits patch

https://qmail.jms1.net/ucspi-tcp/

On 8/22/2019 9:32 AM, Jeff Koch wrote:

Hi List

Sometimes a user's email credentials get hijacked and before we know it 100,000 spams go out. This doesn't happen very often but when it does it's a mess. Our mailserver gets blocked by major ISP and it takes weeks to get the blocks lifted. So I was thinking - is there any way to rate limit email accounts? For example, limit users to sending no faster than one email every few seconds. There used to be a patch for the old Bill's Qmail Toaster called 'spam throttle' that could do this.

Regards, Jeff