Hi,
  Follow up..
I should have mentioned that you can edit fail2ban.conf
the save info to a lof file by editing the conf
file and set

logtarget = /var/log/fail2ban.log
loglevel = 3

best wishes
  Tony White

On 17/10/19 6:43 pm, ChandranManikandan wrote:

Hi Friends,

I am also facing the same problem and i had running IPtables and fail2ban.
but still issue was there.
Can i run csf also on top of that.
Am running centos 6 servers.
Appreciate your hep.