Hi Friends,

I have migrated successfully from Centos 6 to Centos 7 with the following
link

http://www.qmailtoaster.org/migrate.html

After done the migration i tried to install roundcube email with the
following link.
http://www.qmailtoaster.org/roundcube.html
After done the roundcube email is working fine but my website is showing
below message

"Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is
required by WordPress."

I have tried other source but no luck to fix that. I am unable to install
mysql.so extension and unable to add in php.ini.

Could you help me to fix this issue.
My website is running with wordpress on centos 6 without any issue.

Another 25 port outgoing is not working from outlook, only 587 TLS working
fine.
Both 25 and 587 is working fine on centos 6

Appreciate anyone facing the same issue and help.

--

*Regards,Manikandan.C*