I have same thing waiting. But does the folder subscription also work magically. I undestood, that dovecot uses other format/files.

Should we follow something like this also: https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Migration/Courier

Janno

On 28.02.2020 19:33, Eric Broch wrote:

It's not really necessary.

Dovecot will create all its own files necessary for the IMAP client