Are all the servers running the same version of qmail?

On 3/21/2020 8:20 AM, Jeff Koch wrote:
Abel -

thanks. We see spf-reject entries in our older QMT7 mailservers but we have one that was built in October 2019 that is not showing any spf-rejects in it's smtp log despite the spfbehavior being set to '3'.

I don't see anything in tcprules.smtp or the /var/qmail/supervise/smtp/run file that overrides the spf behavior.

Is there anyway we can trouble shoot qmail-smtpd to figure why SPF checking is not working?

Jeff