And, what version of qmail?

On 7/15/2020 12:41 PM, Eric Broch wrote:

Did you turn on recordio?

On 7/15/2020 11:33 AM, Boheme wrote:
Nope. It’s insanely random.

-Sent from my Pip-Boy 3000

On 16/07/2020, at 5:27 AM, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com> wrote:

Can you repeat this error at will?

On 7/10/2020 2:15 AM, Chris wrote:
I've disabled spamdyke, the source of the 421 timeout error; but I'm still getting re-delivery of emails.  Not as frequently, but I've received the same two emails a dozen times today.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

-Chris