dovecot-2.3.10-11.qt.el7.x86_64

ehlo
250-serverA.domain.com.ar
250-STARTTLS
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE 20971520
250 AUTH LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5

It's possible connect to 25/TCP port to sent out email
(others, as submission too obviously)

On the other hand:

Server B:
qmail-1.03-3.2.qt.el7.x86_64
dovecot-2.3.10-11.qt.el7.x86_64

telnet serverB  25
ehlo
250-serverB.domain.com.ar
250-STARTTLS
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250 SIZE 30720

It's not possible connect to 25/TCP port to sent out email
(only submission or smtps)

So, should I rely on qmail-1.03-2.2.1.qt.el7.x86_64 to solve this issue by the moment? (and avoid update qmail* package)

Or is there an appropiate setting to accomplish that.?

Thanks in advance

--

GlobalGate IngenierĂ­a