Hi Finn,

Our clients are sending the emails to my personal and my official id in the
past two weeks, those emails are delivered into my personal id, but my
official id is not getting delivered then i found the above warning message
everyday.
I have allowed my client domain on whitelist_senders,recipients,rdns and
clients also getting my official emails on their server.
Could you advise how to rectify this issue.

Thanks in Advance.