Hi Friends,

I have run the yum updates on my centos 7.7 to upgrade 7.9 yesterday.

And acronis backup software was running on 7.7 fine, After upgrading to 7.9
the acronis is not supported and the acronis team has given the support 7.7
and 7.8 version.

I have run below command for updates on my centos 7.7

sudo yum update.

Any possible way to roll back to 7.7 again from 7.9 without affecting my
email server.

Has anyone faced a similar issue?
Appreciate your help.