I see this error message every once in a while when my dns settings are messed up and the client cannot connect to the server.

On 7/6/2022 12:55 PM, Gary Bowling wrote:

For some reason, over the past few days, I've been getting this error from my email client, Thunderbird ver 102.0 windows 64 bit client. I've been using Thunderbird for years, nothing in the settings, setup, or anything has been changed in years.

I have never seen this issue and am trying to figure out if it's a server issue or a client issue. On my local machine, I have two drives with 39G and 48G free space respectively. On the server I have 63G free space. So the "disk space" error doesn't make sense to me.

Anyone ever see this or have any experience with it?

Thanks, G