Hi Cesare.

What goes for maillog my guess will be that You haven't installed rsyslog (only using journald)

Check that out and if it's not installed,  then install the package :

yum or dnf install rsyslog
systemctl enable rsyslog --now

When speaking of smtptx You can either remove (comment out) the jail from the jail.local (jail.conf) or read the guidelines in the email from Eric Broch to the list, dated November 4 2022 that responds to a similar issue.

Hope this helps

Cheers
/Finn

This stops attempts of AUTH outside TLS