Not sure why github is timing out on you but I can navigate right to the
pageSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Bowling <g...@gbco.us> Date:
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] DKIM

    Ok, qmail-remote for use with DKIM signing outgoing messages is
      just a perl scrip written by Manuel Mausz way back in 2007 that
      just calls qmail-remote.orig. I'm not sure where the official
      toaster version is kept now, but you easily download it from here:
    https://manuel.mausz.at/coding/qmail-dkim/qmail-dkim-0.3.pl
    Change the name of your qmail-remote to qmail-remote.orig and
      change the name of the perl script to qmail-remote

    I just copied it from my old server.

    Now my DKIM signing is working correctly.

    On 3/23/2024 9:24 AM, Gary Bowling