Hi Eric,
  Thank you for the confirmation.
Yes there are all sorts of issues that need to be overcome.
So far so good, the latest install is fully operational and
ready to clone over the old system.
  Hoping all goes well this time.

regards
Anthony White

On 30/3/24 02:25, Eric Broch wrote:
It should, although 9 is strictly 'Many-Domain' so vpopmail database will need to be converted. Many domain's conversion - QMT (qmailtoaster.org) <https://qmailtoaster.org/manydom.html>

Rocky 8 & 9 both use PHP8.1

Stock Squirrelmail might have issues

PHP upgrade 7.x to 8.1 - QmailToaster
<http://wiki.qmailtoaster.org/index.php?title=PHP_upgrade_7.x_to_8.1>

On 3/29/2024 9:09 AM, Tony White wrote:
Eric,
  Does the migrate.html direction hold for Rocky 9?

regards
Anthony White