Jeff Koch wrote on 4/2/24 9:27 AM:
Hi - we have a user getting File error 6  errors ( IP != IP) when he uses qmail admin on his cell phone and tablet and sometimes from his office. This is due to his provider changing his IP address during his session. I understand qmail admin may view the IP change as session spoofing and cancels authentication. Is there any work-around that still provides session security?

Would using a VPN help? That way he should at least get an IP that remains stable for the duration of a session.

(Although VPN use may trigger heightened security checks at other sites that he uses; he may need to be prepared to identify a lot of fire hydrants and crosswalks).

Angus

--
https://nomadcode.com/